Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pam Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:31:51 -0700
I have tried and tried to update Java and every time it says the core didn't
unzip.  I went to the Sunmicro site and it said to uninstall everything
Java, and try again.  I have tried a dozen time... nothings works.
According to their site, they are investigating the problem, so apparently
it is common.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get it to
install????  I have a couple of programs that depend on Java in order to
run.  I don't know what to do.  Any suggestions??

Thanks, Pam Pedersen