Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Boerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:22:27 -0500
I'm currently working on a Toshiba laptop and the hard drive is on it's last leg.
This person uses ACT software for her sales job.  She has over 800 clients in
this application and I cannot perform a backup.  It keeps failing or the laptop
just shuts down.  I was able to copy most of the info and got it to work on her new laptop but when I copied the email directory under ACT and copied that to her new laptop I cannot read any of the old emails when I access ACT.  I did
check off read only but still no luck.  Everything else seems to work fine.
She has all 800+ of her clients that I copied over but when she clicks the
associated email with a client nothing happens. She uses Outlook express which
is associated with ACT.  Should I be copying the .pst file? Any suggestions?  Is there any data recovery shareware out there?  Thanks for your help.

Terry

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml