Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:27:52 -0700
Ed,

In these days, tons of spyware are out there and therefore some of it may
wind up on your computer. You need a good spyware remover.  I use "Spybot -
Search & Destroy," but any good, recommended software will
suffice.  Without this protection on your computer system, it makes it more
difficult to remove things like "Autoruns.exe."   You could delete this
executable and another hidden program on your computer might reinstall
it.  Get a spyware remover and run it often [once a week or more often
according to your preferences or needs].

Most spyware won't hurt your system like a virus does, but it can clog
things up and be annoying.

Hope this helps.

John D.

At 07:04 PM 8/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>.
>Hello,
>I have recently downloaded a program, "Autoruns.exe" that tells me what
>programs start automatically when I re-boot. Upon running this program I
>found a registry entry for 'Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe' which I cannot
>recall installing and remember something about it being malware or spyware.
>How can I remove this entry from my registry?
>

>Ed Ridgway
>Flintlock Farm
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>