Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:15:16 -0600
Hi Mike,

Did you ask the person who sent you the file? When searching, the most
common reference is "Quake Spy Tab file", which is associated with the game
"Quake". If we have gamers out there perhaps one of them could comment on
this. But if you haven't done so, ask who ever sent you the file.

By the way, if you plan on opening an unknown file type, make it a practice
to first save it, then scan it with your anti-virus.

For your information (and others) here are some sites for searching file
extensions:

Almost Every file format in the world!
http://www.ace.net.nz/tech/TechFileFormat.html

The Top File Extensions Windows Site...
http://www.icdatamaster.com/

The File Extension Source...
http://filext.com/index.php

Webopedia Data Formats & Their File Extensions...
http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/fileextensionsq.asp

Sven Swanson, Sr.