Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 07:42:58 -0500
Rick Glazier wrote:

> Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> snip
> >Why would DUN react differently from one program to the next?????
> >Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?
> I first noticed this a long time ago with the number of my
> re-tries being 5/6. There are at least a couple of places,
> (different), that this can be run from (or through).
> I forget the details of what caused it here, but it was not
> real hard to track down and justify.     Rick

Yesterday,  Outlook crashed -again- (this is the fourth time since it was
released last spring) and I refuse to reinstall it again.  So this thread
has become a moot point for me. But thanks to all who responded.

I will miss some of the features of Outlook (but not very much).
Netscape is a **much** more stable platform.

--
Jim Meagher
=====

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: