Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:37:59 -0500
Hi Jeanine,

Shoot the thing.   That's what's best sometimes.   8-)

When did these problems start?  Did you install any new programs?  Did you
open anything received via e-mail?

See if you can back-up any files you may need later.

If you have an anti-virus program, do a thorough scan of your drives.

Run Scan disk on all hard drives and do a surface scan.

Re-run Windows setup from within Win98, this can be easier than using SFC
sometimes.

I hesitate to suggest re-formatting your hard drive and starting over just yet
and I hate to mention defective hdd  so won't.

If you don't have any anti-virus software, you can fine many wonderful
programs online.  One I like
is InnoculateIT which is free.

http://antivirus.cai.com/

These are just suggestions, someone may be of more help to you.

Take Care

David A. Abbe

At 11:02 AM 9/11/2000, you wrote:
>Hello, Everyone:
>
>I am having a problem with Win98.  Many of the neat things on Windows 98 are
>not working at all.  Download Manager is not accepting downloads, I cannot
>restore my Favorites because it will not accept anything, BuddyList is gone
>and
>will not accept new addresses. I'm in a panic--do I just throw this box out?
>
>I reinstalled my AOL 5.0 from a disk after it (AOL) crashed.
>
>I tried and failed to move folders from old AOL to the new.  What I need now
>is
>your advice.  What do I do above fixing the Window faults that I have
>described? I
>believe this is a Windows issue now, and not AOL.
>
>I am running HP Pavilion
>                    96 Ram
>                    56K
>                    Windows 98
>
>Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks in advance
>
>Jeanine Lartigue

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html