Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:27:29 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: G. Raymond Skogland +ADw-sasha.wool+AEA-SK.SYMPATICO.CA+AD4-
To: PCSOFT+AEA-MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU +ADw-PCSOFT+AEA-MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU+AD4-
Date: Monday, February 23, 1998 9:26 AM
Subject: +AFs-PCSOFT+AF0- MBR Virus

+AD4-I have the NYB.A Master Boot Sector Virus. How do I go about removing this
+AD4-virus and what does it do?

Ray
If you have a Anti-virus program, boot from a clean floppy and use it to
clean the problem.  If you don't you can boot from a clean floppy with fdisk
on it and then type 'FDISK /MBR'.  This will clear the master boot record
where the NYB resides.
Ron Taylor