Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:11:26 -0700
  I don't think you've actually said anywhere in this thread what browser
you use.
  I seem to recall that a small rectangle such as you describe is what the
various Netscape/Mozilla browsers display for a range of conditions almost
exactly the same as those that cause Internet Explorer (and programs that
use its HTML code, such as Outlook and Outlook Express) to display the red
X.

David Gillett

On 15 Aug 2004 at 16:04, a fennell wrote:

> Thanks.  I read that and did all the suggestions (except that my Link bar >> does not contain any "Toggle Images.exe"), but nothing helped.  This  article is apparently for squares with a RED X, not the rectangle with the RED SQUARE, BLUE TRIANGLE and GREEN CIRCLE.  I'm wondering if it has something to do with a "Flash" player that SpywareBlaster said to disable?  Any help will be appreciated.   Ann Fennell

> From: Doug Simmons
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Microsoft has a KB article that addresses this issue and has an aid in
> troubleshooting.  I'm finding that because people have recently chosen not
> to allow ActiveX, scripts, cookies, or Java applets to run for security
> reasons, the images are not displayed because they are driven by of one of
> these active components.  The KB article is at:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

> At 8/13/2004 04:53 PM, a fennell wrote:
>
> In place of images, I frequently get a large blank rectangle containing (at
> the upper left corner) a tiny rectangle containing a red square, blue
> rectangle, and green circle.  Why am I not getting the images?  I have
> tried right clicking, but nothing relevant is in the context
> menu.  Help!   Thanks,  Ann Fennell
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml