Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:10:50 -0400
Hi Rick:

I got rid of all that stuff, but Norton and Symantec junk is found thru out
the registry. They either reappear like a virus or will not let you delete
them. The only solution would be a clean install and never put Norton on.
It is ironic that Symantec spent all that money trying to protect their
copyright, when people our just trying to switch to another program.

Richard Bolha