Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Sivertsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:21:22 -0500
Microsoft FrontPage 2000 publishing problem:
I recently upgraded my computer system from a Gateway 800 to a Gateway 1400 PC.  I installed all program software and lap linked all data files, including my Web pages files from the 800 to the 1400.  I updated some files in one of my Webs and attempted to publish the updated files to my web site on the internet and am encountering all kinds of error messages.  I have called FrontPage support (and have been referred to five different numbers and as many support personnel) and the last tech support person I visited with told me to check my server log files as she thinks the problem may be there.  I have emailed them but have not yet heard back from them and, am not sure they have the remedy to my problem.  I have un-installed and re-installed FrontPage three times today.  I asked one of the FrontPage techs if when lap linking the files from my “old” computer could’ve caused the problem – answer was “I guess could have” but not sure that was it.  The error messages I have received are:  (1) when attempt to publish, files started flying & looked as tho it was working and then, about 30 seconds into publishing, got dialog box with “Microsoft Visual C++ Run time Library” in blue bar and “Runtime Error!” below blue bar – pressed “OK” and then “Program; C:  Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Frontpg.exe  abnormal program termination.  Frontpg has caused an error in MFC42.DLL  Frontpg will now close.  If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer“(2) attempt to publish, got error of “Frontpg has caused an error in PP4AWEC.DLL  Fontpg will now close.  If you continue to experience …”;  (3) attempt to publish & got error message of “System exception:  access violation”  then, when I clicked “OK” I got another dialog box with “Frontpg has caused an error in MSVCRT.DLL  Frontpg will now close.  If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer;  (4) most attempts produce the “System exception:  access violation” and then one of the DLL errors follows.

Thanks for your hellp

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml