Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:39:40 EDT
Hello again,

I wrote something similar to this a few weeks ago but did not receive any
replies.  Let me note, my desire for the solution is not for a spamming program,
or uninvited solicitation.  The company I work for posts jobs to the web where
any number of people can apply.  When we receive applications we want to be
able to email all the applicants the same response, therefore we need the
method to do so.  We are using W'98 and our website was created with
Frontpage'2000.  Can someone tell me if it's possible to email all applicants via a job
number in FP2K?  Our email client is OE.  If this can be done in FP2K, could
someone please offer some instruction or possibly a script to achieve it.  Your
help is greatly appreciated.  Have a great day.

Regards,
Paul Roeth
MSU Corp

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: