Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 18:13:21 -0500
At 15:05 07-02-98 -0500, Jim wrote:
>John G. Cakars wrote:
>>
>> Packard Bell POS, P75; Win95a; Netscape Navigator Gold 3.04
>>
>> Last night, after being on the Net, when I close my browser, I
>> discovered that my wallpaper had changed.
>>

>Netscape (and most Web browsers) have the ability to change your
>wallpaper if you so choose.
>
>You must have gone through the procedure without realizing what
>you had done.  The process is:  right-click on a picture and then
>select SET AS WALLPAPER.  Your web browser will then convert
>the picture into a BMP format, save it in C:\WINDOWS and tell
>windows to use it as your desktop wallpaper.

If you right click on an empty area of your desktop and choose
Properties, you will bring up the Display Properties window.
(Or go to Control Panel and pick Display.)

Select the Background tab. Your wallpaper will be set for
Netscape Wallpaper. Simply click on a different wallpaper and
then click on Apply.

If you go to the c:\windows folder, you can delete the file
"Netscape Wallpaper.bmp" if you want to be rid of it for good.
If you want to keep it, maybe to use at a later time, you might
want to rename it to something more descriptive.

Regards,
Bill

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]