Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:40:16 -0700
  Well, have you ever visited a site that customized the cursor?  One of
Microsoft's current fixes is for a bug where any site can, under the guise
of customizing the cursor, do anything else it wants to your system.  (If
past problems are any guide, some people will start hacking legit sites to
add this "feature"...)

  99% of firewalls won't even try to stop this.  99% of antivirus won't
begin to look for it until, at best, it tries to write itself to the hard
drive....

  Yes, there are updates you don't need.  But when Microsoft labels one a
"Critical Security Update", they're generally pretty accurate in that
assessment.

David Gillett