Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:59:25 -0600
I'm not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, (never looked into
its use of indexing), but I have been using InfoSearch and Replace for years
and it is fast and free (alliteration unintended). It has saved me time and
my backside  numerous times. The one major con is that it is a memory hog at
times in its operation. You can take a look at it at
http://www.inforapid.de/html/searchreplace.htm.
I have no connection with this software or its developer. Hope this helps.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Donohue" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 10/22/2006 10:08 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Looking for a desktop search that doesn't index

I know that I have seen a free fast desktop search that doesn't require
indexing. I have spent most of this evening searching for it, with no
success. Does any one know of such a search? I have Agent Ransack, but that
isn't the one I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Wayne Donohue

                     visit our download web page at: