Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Maxi Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:38:31 -0400
If your OP system is Windows XP you can disable the pre installed Messenger,
or you can download a program that will do it for you.

Disable Windows Messenger:
1. Click Start->Settings ->Control Panel
2. Click Performance and Maintenance
3. Click Administrative Tools
4. Double click Services Scroll
5. down and highlight "Messenger"
6. Right-click the highlighted line and choose Properties.
7. Click the STOP button.
8. Select Disable or Manual in the Startup Type scroll bar
9. Click OK

 http://grc.com/stm/ShootTheMessenger.htm

This is a down load to disable messenger in XP

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/comphelp/msg091239575485.html

This link explains the messenger pop ups

http://www.auburn.edu/oit/security/messengerService.html

This link has info about the messenger pop ups

> Hello
>
> When I'm online I keep getting 'Messenger Service popups' offering me all
> kinds a spam type email
>
> Is there anyway I can stop this and prevent it happening again?
>
> TIA ... Mick

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml