Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:37:32 -0600
I apologize for posting this to the wrong list. This is probably more of a
software
 problem rather than a hardware problem

I just recently upgrade one of my computors to Win 2000. I backed up alot of
important data on zip disk. Problem now is I can't seem to access the disk.
I went with FAT32 when setting up the hard drive. I can still access an
older drive in the system that is still FAT16. Win 2000 recognized the zip
drive and apparently set it up properly whereas the system does show the
drive in "My Computor" and in "Windows Explorer", but when I try to access
the drive the little light does blink several times and then I get a message
to insert a disk when there is already a disk inserted. Reinserting or
changing disk doesn't seem to help.
I could be wrong, but I feel it doesn't have anything to do with the format
of the disk
whereas I can't get the system to even recognize that there is a disk in the
drive

TIA
Rob Shane

                     visit our download web page at: