Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:36:20 -0700
Hello Brad,
I buy a new CD of NAV System Works every year (approx, $60.00), Not because I WANT to, but because I feel I need it to help keep my system clean. I use the 'utilities' section to keep my registry free of build up as I'm always installing and un-installing programs. What program would you suggest to do this if I were to dump Norton? I've used Easy Cleaner by ToniArts (which, BTW, catches a lot of invalid registry entries that NAV misses!) but some say it's not safe. What is your opinion? I also use Ad-Aware 6.0 and Spybot S&D 1.3 (free versions) and SpywareBlaster 3.2. Between the three of them they keep my system clear of spy ware. I'm mainly concerned about my registry.
TIA.
Jessi Taylor

P.S. If I dump NAV I will really miss their 'Password Manager!" All the others I've tried in the past are Trackers.

Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hi Peter,
Guess you found out why so many of us on these lists are moving from NAV
slow and bloat to Avast freeware. No money, no hassles and updated daily or
more. I just flat got fed up with the whole subscription scheme in 02 and
haven't looked back.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA