Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Louth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:43:57 -0800
Peter Byrnes wrote:

> Jose wrote:
> > How full can one get a hard drive before the Win95 swap file starts to
> > give problems?
>
> This isn't really answering the question, but it's kind of related.
> I had a problem with a client's machine where the swap file would
> consume the entire free space (250Mb) within minutes as soon as he
> started editing any Word document.
> It was very fun to watch in System Monitor!
> The problem turned out to be the on-the-fly spelling and grammar
> checker.
> The odd thing was that although the Swap File size blew out, the Swap
> File in use stayed around 10Mb.

I have a question regarding System Monitor: Is there a way to send
output from it to a file?

hm. Perhaps I will ask that question a little differently. All the
information that system monitor displays is in the registry. What
programs can create a log file of changes to a specific registry key?

--
Chris Louth - [log in to unmask] - Omegan Adept Dragon -=UDIC=-
ICQ UIN: 1553228          _\|/_  S'imr-Li on UO Pacific