Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:59:42 -0700
At 03:01 AM 03/11/2000 , you wrote:
>I'm looking for a simple fax program. I remember one being mentioned on the
>list a few months ago but I can't remember the details. Any assistance will
>be appreciated.
>TIA ... Mick
>
>Mighty Fax recommended in the PCSoft  list is the best i hv used. It is very simple and
>userfriendly and avaiable at the following site.
>
>http://store.yahoo.com/rks/mightyfax.html

Mighty Fax is also available in The NOSPIN Group files download
area:  http://nospin.com/pc/files003.html

This little program was so well though of here, that it is listed as a
File Recommend by The NOSPIN Group Staff.

Remember, if you have a favorite download program, freeware, shareware
or demo, to notify us here.  This is the easiest way to contribute so that
others can benefit from your knowledge.  Send a comment about the file
to us, along with a URL where we can find it, to:

We will download the file and consider adding it to our most popular feature,
our Files Download Area.  People just love to download those files.

Hopefully, (we have been working on this for months now), we will have
the last of our upgrades completed in the next 30 to 60 days here at the
NOSPIN Group.  Once we have these completed, we expect to be able
to offer far more from the web site.

       Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions