Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Daniel Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:44:32 -0500
Hi Jeanine

AS you write, download manager, buddylists, and favorites seem more like an
AOL thing.  Win98 does not have a download manager, or buddylists.  I would
uninstall AOL, delete the aol folder and find a knowledgeable person to
clean your registry or the AOL stuff, then reinstall it.

If you are having other trouble, then you may want to look at win98, but the
stuff you mention is AOL stuff.

Regards,
Dan

At 11:02 AM 9/11/2000, you wrote:
>Hello, Everyone:
>
>I am having a problem with Win98.  Many of the neat things on Windows 98
are
>not working at all.  Download Manager is not accepting downloads, I cannot
>restore my Favorites because it will not accept anything, BuddyList is gone
>and
>will not accept new addresses. I'm in a panic--do I just throw this box
out?

>I reinstalled my AOL 5.0 from a disk after it (AOL) crashed.
>
>I tried and failed to move folders from old AOL to the new.  What I need
now
>is
>your advice.  What do I do above fixing the Window faults that I have
>described? I
>believe this is a Windows issue now, and not AOL.
>
>I am running HP Pavilion
>                    96 Ram
>                    56K
>                    Windows 98
>
>Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks in advance
>
>Jeanine Lartigue

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html