Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:00:23 -0400
I would recommend using the record macro feature under macros to do
this.  It's a very easy feature to figure out.  Just record a macro that
deletes all of the ranges you want and assign it to a button so that's it's
automatic when you hit the button.  If you're not familiar with this, the
procedure is simple,  just start the recording, manually highlight and
delete cells on one page, go to the next page and repeat for all
pages.  Then stop recording and assign your new macro to a button.

Hope this helps,

Bill Nussbaumer

At 11:32 PM 6/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>         I'm making myself a workbook in Excel 97... This workbook has
>one page for each day of the week, a summary worksheet, and a
>data worksheet. I would like to be able to quickly highlight all
>the data cells at the end of a week, and delete the data in them
>         Is it possible to name a range of cells that includes more than
>one worksheet?
>         I tried doing this, and it seemed to work, At least the range
>appears in the define range window as
>
>=Monday:Sunday!$A$4:$H$30
>
>  but I seem to be unable to use either the name box or the Go to
>command to highlight this range.
>
>Can this be done?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html