Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:08:48 -0500
Hello Jackie,

The slide show was a feature in Outlook Express (OE) 4 that was removed from
OE 5. For OE 5 or OE 5.5, you can force the slide show to work by editing
the registry manually. If you now have OE 6, you cannot use the slide show
at all.

All support for the slide show has been removed from OE 6. If the slideshow
registry values exist in OE 6, you will be unable to see image previews at
all, and will receive a scripting error message each time you view such a
message. More on this article here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#slideshow

Also see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

228476 - Outlook Express Slide Show Feature
http://snipurl.com/8y3e

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:20 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] OE 6 slide show

We went to OE 6 a while ago (Win 98, NAV). Once in a while my daughter or
friends will send pictures as attachments, I've always liked the Outlook
Express slide show to take a quick look. Since going to OE6, I get a script
error first then: The Outlook Express™ Slide-Show cannot be displayed unless
scripting is enabled. You need to turn on scripting in the security settings
for the Zone you read mail in. Look under Tools|Options|Security to set
security settings for a particular Zone.

I noticed this right away, but didn't fuss with it till recently. This is
not a huge problem, just irritating since I can't see a security tab in the
area described and as far as I know, scripting is enabled. I've looked
around in my Internet Options, reset the security to various levels,
nothing. Any ideas? Thanks,
Jackie Jackson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml