Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:38:41 -0700
Hi Ann ,
 None of the programs you listed should have cause the problem and if
you downloaded them from the authors websites they all should
 have no trojans . I use all of the programs you listed except for
Commodo on all 4 of my Dell laptops (C840 , C640 , C600 , CPx J650GT)
with any problems . Being a tech I can tell you they should not have
installed Norton without your consent . My advice would be to take it
back and have them properly reload it .

  Herman Morgan

Ann Reiling wrote:

> I just bought a used Dell 4300 with XP SP2.  Had a free AVG.  I
downloaded Mozilla Firefox, Word Web, &Mozilla's  Thunderbird.  I was
downloading Commodo when the whole thing locked up, black screen saying
"Take me to the Tech."  I took it back where I bought it, they said I
had downloaded over 1000 spyware & adware & stuff, charged me $150 to
clean it AND without my permission installed Norton....it now does not
work.  The CD does not work, the sound drive says it's missing, I didn't
go any further, just unplugged it.  They claimed that EVERYTHING I had
downloaded was a virus or spyware.  Except for Thunderbird, I have all
the rest of those programs on my B100, which works fine.

> I think I got ripped off, both in the buying & in the "fixing."  I had
it less than a week, and if the programs had been bad, would it not have
locked up my B100, which also has XP SP2, with AVG.  I did try Commodo
on B100 but it just kept refusing to let anything thru & I did uninstall
it there.

> Are the programs I downloaded any problem whatsoever?  I think the
"junk" was on the thing to begin with & they thought I'm an old cripple
they could steal from.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode