Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
BENOIT VENTIMIGLIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:27:50 -0500
You people are great. Thus far all my previous questions were resolved. I have a good one here. I made the unfortunate move to download a program from Errorsmart which was advertised as FREE. They scanned my computer for errors, and (offcourse) found over 300 of them.... I clicked on FIX and they answered that they fixed 50 of the errors but to get the rest of them I had to download another program. So I did, and now they asked for money... PayPal and you guess the rest. This is not the end of the story and to make it short, I deleted this program from my registry !!! (dangerous); but when I searched, I found it hidden under a "Program File" under the names: Microsoft.VC80.MFC and another file Microsoft.VC80.CRT and I cannot delete them because a DB (Dialog Box) tells me that it is used by another program???
I used "Spy Terminator" to delete it but without success. I hate to be deceived, a free software must be free or tell me in advance if it is not. Live and learn...
Thank you all: Ben.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!