Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:00:43 -0500
Paul,

Is this an "MWAVE" modem?  If so you probably have to uninstall the modem
and reinstall it.  If this is an "MWAVE" modem you can not simply uninstall
the modem in Control Panel.  What you must do is use the CDROM disk that
Acer provided with modem software and go to the setup file for the MWAVE
modem.  This will give you a choice of installing or removing the software.
Tell it to remove the software.  It will seem like nothing is happening for
quite a while when the modem is being removed.   That's because there is
lots of software associated with the MWAVE.  When its done and it will tell
you when its done then reboot the computer and reinstall.  DO NOT just
remove the modem!

Thanks for your time,

Fred Hahnel