Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:55:30 -0400
Hello.
You didn't mention the specs of the computer you are running, but here is
some general help:

1.  Run a good virus check.  A lot of viruses will cause this message to pop
up frequently.

2.  Check your virtual memory settings.  Right click on my computer and
click properties.  Go to the Performance tab and click virtual memory.  Here
you can specify how much virtual memory Windows should use. Select "let me
specify..." and type in a minimum and maximum number. I use the same number
in both boxes to speed up things a bit (Windows doesn't have to calculate
how much it should use).  Restart and see if it helps.  If it doesn't you
can go back in and click "Let Windows Manage..."

3.  Check what is running in the background.  Whatever icons are in the
system tray represent programs that are running in the background even if
you aren't actively using them.  Also holding down ctrl + alt + del will
bring up a list of programs running.  Only Explorer is required for Windows
to run.

Hope this helped!

Deb Hummer

Hi everybody:

My desktop constantly running out of memory even though I don't really
run that much stuff on it. I usually have a MS Excel, MS Word, and Internet
connection and a player. After a while (less then an hour I would say)
I can't run any other application because I'm getting message
"OUt of memory, Please cancel one or more application" or something to
tha effect. What should I do? Where should I look to see what it the
problem and how do I fix it?

Any suggestion will be appreciated

thanks

--