Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:34:57 -0000
Hello

I have an old Panasonic CF-62 Notebook. I bought it off a friend years ago
... unfortunately without any software or boot disk etc.

It is time that it was formatted and Windows 98 re-installed.

The problem I have is that the normal bootdisk will not load the CD drivers.
I'm certain that this is because it's a scsi CD Rom and optical drive
combined. It works in quite an unuaual way in that the key board lifts to
add the CD Rom!

I have been all over Panasonics site and tried the drivers they have to
offer and still no result ... I might have made a mistake along the way!

So if anyone out there can assist with what I require to make this boot disk
it will be very much appreciated.

TIA ... Mick

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml