Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"B.Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:17:31 -0500
I have a Gateway Select 750 AMD Athlon, running Windows98SE, 128 MB RAM, 30
GB HD (23 GB free).  Recently switched from a Dial-Up Modem ISP to
Broadband.  With the change in ISPs we got new email addresses.  I
uninstalled the old Eudora (sponsored mode) we were running and upgraded it.
Since then we have had problems with the Eudora program as follows:

1.  Periodically it will not let us open urls in messages.  If we click on
the url, a message comes up on a blank screen asking "Do you want to install
Eudora now?"  The program IS installed.  This is usually followed by  "this
program has caused  an illegal...." message and then the computer will not
shutdown.

2.  Sometimes (not all the time) the shortcut on the desktop will not open
the program, clicking on "open" will not open it.  The only way to get it
open is to reboot.

3.  I followed the directions from the Eudora site on installing and
uninstalling.  I uninstalled it and downloaded it again.  Same problems.

4.  I checked Windows Explorer after the last uninstall and was puzzled to
see a whole bunch of files left on the machine from the original (old)
Eudora program.  If Add/Remove does not remove these files when it
uninstalls, what should I do?  I have always heard you can't just delete
them.??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara Allen