Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:45:12 -0500
Hi,

I've installed Office XP from a CD that has SP2 already integrated into
it.  I went to the Office Update website, and while it shows that I've
got SP2 installed, it indicates that I need SP1.  I was under the
impression that SP2 included all the stuff from SP1.

I hope I can just ignore this, but I thought I'd ask first to be sure.
If it's just listed because I didn't actually install SP1 as a separate
update, then I'll just let it alone.

Thanks,

Leeeny Lehner
1/16  1342est