Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Scott Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 21:01:30 -0800
Dear Brad:

Sounds like you're trying to access Mac files with your PC

Macintosh based systems create two files that work in conjunction with each
other in much the same way as a File Allocation Table (FAT) does. One file
is the Resource.frk file, the other is the Finder.dat file. As for the
other files, they're likely ones that were also created with Mac software.
If you'd like to be able to see them you can try purchasing a program
called Access Mac by Insignia Solutions (It may be special order by now)
otherwise, you're going to have to find a friend that has a Mac computer
you can view the files on.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,
Scott Rees

----------
From: Brad Jones <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unknown extensions
Date: Monday, February 16, 1998 7:53 AM

Dear All,

I have a bunch of graphics files from a client in USA but don't know
what program they are from.
They have the extensions *.eri, *.lab, *.tsu. There is also a Desktop
file, a file called Finder.dat and a folder called Resource.frk.

When I use QuickView I can look at the files although they are not very
clear, and when I print them they are not clear at all.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA
==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==
Brad Jones           ;-)
LIBERTAD ENTERPRISES Ltd.