Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:41:04 -0500
Holy rootkits, Batman!  LOL!  I went (again!) to the AVG Website and
browsed around; finally hit on the help section that dealt with the
problem in their FAQs (I had to search for it, and used "redirect" as
the keyword).  Downloaded their AVGRTK_remover.zip file, unzipped it and
ran it according to their instructions -- and it found and eliminated a
rootkit!  Now I'm having no more trouble -- my browser goes where I
point it, and everything downloads quicker too!  Thanks again, everyone;
hope my bit of difficulty helps someone else.

Joyce in SE Ohio

Richard Glazier wrote:
> "Make sure you are updated to the latest version or patch and see if
> it still happens." That is all I could get through Moderation.
>
> Rick Glazier
>
> From: "Joyce A
>> Since I installed AVG Paid Edition 9.0, I have been getting a lot of
>> time-outs and all too often, my browser is redirected to something
>> called search.avg.com -- which Web page does not exist so naturally I
>> get an error message. ...

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml