Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 00:28:44 -0500
I had this problem recently after installing an Intel theme. Nothing seemed to
help until I followed a suggestion found in a TipWorld email.

Delete the original Themes.exe file from the Plus directory. If you have MS
Office 97 (or even MS Essentials 97), "insert the Microsoft Office 97 CD into
the CD-ROM drive and, using Windows Explorer, locate the \ValuPack\Patch folder.
Copy Themes.exe from the Patch folder to c:\Program Files\Plus!. "