Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:17:37 -0500
Hi Norm,

The World Time Server Web site states the program does not contain spyware
or adware and their reason for it being free. Yet, your brother's ZoneAlarm
(Security Suite?, Anti-Spyware?) has identified it as a threat. The safe
approach is to be wary of freeware programs. Many are legitimate, but keep
in mind they have to support themselves somehow and many freeware programs
do resort to including malware. The bottom line is the decision to use a
particular program is ultimately up to you.

You don't state your operating system but I would like to suggest an
alternative if you are using Windows XP. The XP date and time has been
improved over past versions and the Date and Time Properties now includes a
tab for Internet Time. Access it in Control Panel or by double clicking the
time in the System Tray. You can synchronize the time manually at anytime or
Windows will synchronize once weekly by default. You have a choice of two
servers, time.windows.com or time.nist.gov (National Institute of Standards
and Technology).

Doug Knox MVP (Most Valuable Professional) has a small (12.5 KB) utility to
change the options to weekly, daily, hourly or "custom" settings. There is
no install/uninstall, you simply run the utility and your new settings are
effective on the next restart. You can download it here:

Change Internet Time Sync Interval - Windows XP:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_inet_time.htm

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.