Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:55:21 +0100
Hello

I've been working on a problem for a friend over the weekend and it has
turned into an epic!

He has 2 PC's:

PC1: Windows98 SE. It connects to the internet via NTL Broadband using a
program/utility called 'Broad Jump' (we are in the UK btw). It has 2
internal network cards, card1 connects to the broadband, card2 for the home
network.

PC2: Winows XP Home edition. One network card.

By using the small network/home network utility in Windows XP I have got the
PC's networked and sharing files/printers etc. So I'm confident all the
hardware is OK.

My problem is that I can not get the XP (PC2) box to access the internet
through the network using the broadband on the W98SE (PC1) box.

He needs to keep the PC's configured as they are now.

I have XP on all my machines and setting up the network and internet sharing
was a 'breeze'! ... I was kinda hoping this would be similar!

Any advise will be very much appreciated.

TIA ... Mick

                       http://freepctech.com/rode