Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:27:12 -0700
Hi,
Sorry do differ with Jim, as he is considerably more learned than me in the
world of computing, but IE 5 does have a backup feature. Under File, there
is an Import and Export entry where one can do just that to a floppy or any
other folder on your drive, using a "Wizard". I don't know if this will help
Diane, but others may not be aware of this as well. It also allows you to
back up your Cookies.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

Diane,

IE does not have a built-in method to backup
the favorites or any other configuration settings.
You must have manually created the backup by some other
means.  Unless you can remember HOW you made the
backup, I don't think there is a lot we can suggest.

It's a long shot, but if you can remember the NAME of
one of your favorites (not the URL), then you can use
START - FIND - FILES and search your hard drive.

Jim Meagher

> Dear Listers,
>
> I recently had to reinstall IE5, but believe I have my favorites saved on
> a backup.  But I don't know where to find it or what it's called.  Any
> ideas?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>