Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:34:11 -0600
Kristen K Smith wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with the Phoenix telephony program that
> comes bundled with a new Acer Aspire Desktop?  For some reason, mine has
> a mind of its own when deciding whether to accept a fax or not, and
> whether to accept it as a fax or route it to voice mail.  After a couple
> of voice mail messages full of fax squeals, I gave up using it!  Is this
> simply a case of one program trying to be too many things, or has anyone
> found a solution?  Acer tried their best to help, but had no luck either.
>
> Kristen Smith

My advice is to purchase another telephony program immediately. Acer has no
idea how to make it work and Phoenix offers no tech support. When Acer had
it's Compuserve forum it was constantly filled with complaints about the
program.  Seriously,  when I purchased my Aspire in 1995 it came with the
Phoenix program and after a year or more of trying to make it work I trashed
it and have lived happily ever after.
--
 Sincerely,
 Jim Moore