Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:46:06 -0400
 Date: August 16, 2003
From: William Patton
Subject:Re: Excel97 Problem
  Thanks for your suggestion and from the person yesterday that mentioned
the multi-button mouse.  I do have the MS Intell mouse.  I tryed to
replicate the problem with those different buttons but am unable to
reproduce the problem.  Debbie, thank you, I tested the F8 key that you
mentioned and it does closely look like that when I have the problem
although when it occurs I cannot exit the problem. Thanks for everyones
help.  I will just have to be more careful and see if I am hitting some
other key or mouse button.  Thank you

                       http://freepctech.com/rode