Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deb Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:51:32 -0500
Hello all - I have a digital camera that holds a 3 1/2 floppy which I then
take to my computer at work to send off or print.  I used to double click My
Computer, double click on A drive and the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
would open up and allow me to print or manipulate the photo.  For some
reason it now opens up Microsoft Photo Editor which is nowhere near as easy
to use.  Can anyone tell me how to change it back to Windows Picture and Fax
Viewer?  I'm sure it's a default setting somewhere but I don't know where to
find it.  Thanks so much for your help.  Deb Blanchard