Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:07:15 -0500
Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx and download Tweakui. Install that, then find its icon in control panel and double click.  I believe on the explorer tab you can check boxes to display or remove desktop icons.  Check all the tabs because there are lots of customized adjustments you can make.

Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have lost my "My Computer" icon in my Windows XP new Start Menu (2 column) and have lost the check box in the properties for the Start Menu. I also cannot get to "My Computer" from the Windows Explorer program.
>
>I have Googled for answers and tried gpedit.msc, regedit, editing Display properties all to no avail. I am about to try doing a Windows XP SP2 repair install from CD to see if that works.
>
>Anyone have any other ideas on what I can do to bring back "My Computer"?
>
>PS. I have also noted that in the Display properties (Desktop - Customize Desktop) that my "My Networks" check box choice is grayed out...

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode