Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:31:22 -0600
I'm trying out Nuts & Bolts.  I had a lot of entries in my Registry from
old software that I've uninstalled.  I ran the Registry Wizard and used the
options in order ... Backup, Clean, Repair, Tuneup.  Clean appears to just
delete lists like the recent documents and run lists.  Repair listed 363
orphans, most of which were old programs.  I told it to "repair" them since
I could not find any way to delete then even though that was really what I
wanted to do.  I tried running Repair again and got 350-some orphans so I
guess a few were fixed but most of the ones due to missing programs were
still there.  So I tried running Tuneup.  When it finished, System.dat had
been reduced from 2.5MB to under 2MB.  I went through Registry Wizard again
and all the orphans were gone ... or at least not listed.

The question:  Everything seems to have worked OK but I'm curious about
where the entries got deleted.  The way this program works is not obvious
to me since I could not find the operation I wanted to perform but it
appears to have done it without my knowing exactly when it was done.  I'm
not sure I like that.