Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:04:48 -0500
If you know where your files are located it is very simple.

There are several ways, but this is easy to do and easy to explain.

1.You need to find the type of file you want to change such as a .jpg
file
2.Hold down the Shift key and "RIGHT" click on the file.
3.Select the "OPEN WITH" command.
4.Select the "CHOOSE PROGRAM" command (even if the program you want to
associate it with is listed).
5.Put a check mark in the "Always use this program to open these type of
files" (or something similar.
6.Scroll through the listed programs until you find the program you want
to associate the file with.
7.Push the "OK" button.
Now it is associated with the program you selected.

HTH.....

Bob

<Snip of Wanda Irby?

I upgraded to Netscape 6.2 and it changed the file association of all
.jpg files to Netscape.  How can I change them back?    <Snip>

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml