Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:26:51 -0400
Charles,
If Don's suggestion does resolve your problem, perhaps the following might
help:
Did you recently install new software and initialize a hot key option? Also
have you changed any options or preferences in any other software. I have
had this occur to me when I selected a recommend function key hot key option
and two letters on my keyboard did not function.
Antonia Julius