Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 15:22:33 -0400
Hi Ian,
My W98 machine acted like that for a while until a thorough scandisk
(surface check) reported that a cluster was going bad, thus taking a long
time to retrieve data. It didn't fail, it just got SLOW? Sometimes I could
hear HD activity while it was looking. I allowed scandisk to fix it and
it's been fine since.

I now run both SpyBot and AdAware. If you think it could be spyware of some
sort, I would recommend SpyBot. It's head and shoulders above AdAware IMHO.
Lately it's changed from only a "remover" to an (optional) "blocker" which
seems to be effective.

In case it's a defective Windows file, have you tried:
Start/Prog  ng/Accessories/System Tools/System Info-Tools-System File Checker?
I wonder if SFC might also recreate your msgsrv32.

Bob