Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:15:55 -0400
l;ll. Lokanathan" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Is it Ok to have Netscape 3, NC 4.04, IE4 & IE3 all on the same disk.
>Will one, prevent the others from accessing a particular Server?
>        Thanks          Siva Lokanathan

  I have had lots of NetScapes and ONE MSIE on my computer
for quite some time.  The general rules I have used are as follows:
You can easily have more than one 16 bit NetScape, but they will
share the directories of the other 16 bit NetScapes.
You can have one ver 3, 32 bit NetScape and One ver 4, 32 bit
Communicator.  (Maybe more, I am doing the above.)
With all of that, you can also have one MSIE, 32 bit.
The 32 bit versions of MSIE do not co-exist on a drive. (I am told.)
I had too many browsers so I never mixed in a 16 bit MSIE.

Mail is another problem...  With all of the above, you have too
many mail programs.  I would recommend sticking with
ONE mail program as your only mail program, OR you will
have too many address books, and never know where an
incoming message got stored when you picked it up.
NetScape has had two upgrades since yours came out,
so you might upgrade it and stay with that.

In answer to the last question, The browsers WILL work
diffferent on different servers. You will need a double set
of "plug-ins" and some sites are VERY picky when a certain
browser brand shows up.

One last warning, If you ask MSIE to remove itself you
will have a variety of surprising problems and lots of
stuff will stop working.  It disabled my TurboTax program,
dial-up networking, and Dcom95 (a system program).
I logged 112 different registry problems with Norton just after
MSIE v4.01sp1 removed itself...
(My "system install" is 30 months old, and had "0" errors.)
Good luck...    Rick