Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:29:59 -0300
I used AdAware and SpyBot to clean a users system recently (without advising
him that  it might uninstall something he needs) and it removed the  ability
to just click a form online, like at CNN.com (a little stock quote box), and
it would fill in  his last used words.  IE  and Outlook Express will
auto-fill your address in email, auto-complete www pages, etc., but what
spyware will fill in the stuff he wants?  I tried RoboForm and he complains
he has to click too much.  He wants autocomplete to be enabled everywear on
every www page regardless of the spyware-malware potential!  Does anyone on
this list know of a spyware program that does this job (never thought I
would be asking this)?  I should say that this client has a disability (or
ability?) to converse in any language fluently but cannot read or write well
at all.  He prefers his home page in Hebrew (?!?), does daily business in
Portuguese and reads CNN news in English.  Fluent in Spanish, French, German
and Russian!  He is computer illiterate and only wants to turn it on and
have it work.  I would like to help this guy if it is possible.  Thanks!

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

                     support at our newest website: