Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:14:02 EDT
Hi:
I just downloaded an upgrade for PC Locator (I am transferring data from my
old computer to a new one).  When I ran the upgrade it advised that there had
been some type of error in the download.  I decided to wait to download again
and went on with other computer use.  All seemed well - until I shut down the
computer and attempted to turn it back on the following morning.

When I turned the computer on it seemed to be booting OK until it got to the
desktop.  Once it was on the screen I received an error message stating that a
program had done something wrong and my computer would be shut down.  After
clicking OK, I got a second window message saying that the computer could not
find the file "explorer.exe" and to check to make sure it was there and the
path was OK.  My computer then went "dead" in an orange screen.

I can boot from a floppy and get to the C prompt.  The explorer.exe file is
located in Windows/system32.  It will not run from DOS and I am unable to get
Windows to come up.

Any suggestions on a fix?

Thank you!

Bill Oates