Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:24:22 +0300
Since I see noone has replied to your question I have my own thought. I
think that you have transfered the pictures to the folder
Windows\Web\Wallpaper (WinXP Pro). If so then go to this folder and delete
the pictures which you want not to be there. Hope this helps.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Annette Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 1 серпня 2003 р. 20:37
Subject: [PCSOFT] Question

Hello, I was directed to you  by "The computer Lady". I have a problem  that
when I transfer my pictures to computer they go where they are supposed to,
but they also go into my desktop background area, where the screensaver,
theme, background are. I was using some of my easyware kodak pictures for
the background picture and did something wrong I guess. How can I delete
these pictures out of that area and keep them transfering again?
           Thank you for any help you can give me
                                                  Annette
Darrell & Annette Watson

                     visit our download web page at: