Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:56:15 -0400
Deb,

1   Go into Tools in My Computer.
2   Click on Folder Options
3   Click on View
4   Click on Show hidden files and folders
5   Click on OK
6   Go to the Documents and Settings in C Drive
7   Open the Your Name Folder
8   Open the SendTo Folder
9   Drag a copy of your D & E Drives into the Folder and make a
Shortcut of Them.
10 Don't forget to change your View Folder to hide files and folders.

If you're not sure of anything just ask.

George

I have a computer XP with 2000 home edition and both D & E
drives.  My problem is when I went to burn a file onto a CD and found
the drop down list on the Send to button didn't have either D or E
drives.  Is there a way I can get both of them onto the drop down list.  Thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml