Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:42:59 -0700
I don't blame you for being suspicious. I too checked out these e-mail
messages that Microsoft has been sending to make sure they were really from
Microsoft (they were).

What you are confusing is that you should not OPEN and EXE attachment to an
e-mail unless your are absolutely certain that it is from a trusted source.
Downloading an EXE from the Microsoft website, or other trustworthy source
(I am giving Microsoft some slack here) should be fine. In this case,
Microsoft is telling you that you should download a new security patch and
install it to protect your computer. Note that your computer may already
have the patch installed.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: