Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:08:29 -0800
We are talking DOS or Win9x right ?...Not NT4 or Win2K command line?

Well then, you could use a IF Then statement ...uh ... something like this >>>

@ECHO OFF
c:
cd c:\
IF NOT EXIST C:\windows\TEMP\NUL MD C:\TEMP
IF NOT EXIST C:\windows\TEMP\*.* GOTO NODEL
ECHO Y|DEL C:\windows\TEMP\*.*>NUL
:NODEL

But I think it is easier to just to use a big hammer approach like this >>

Deltree /y c:\windows\temp
\
Rode
The NOSPIN Group